Summer is just around the corner, and that means the season of travel will be in full swing! This year remember to bring your oral hygiene kit with you as you travel so your smile can be clean and bright for all your fun-filled pictures!
Our dentists, Drs. Adam Rauzman, Alexander Kim, and Melissa Pallotta wish you a safe and healthy trip as you enjoy your summer vacation. That is why our team in Hawthorne, New Jersey, is here to remind you what to bring for your smile to shine.
– Dental floss: Waxed or unwaxed floss is easy to use, including flossing picks for traveling that often comes in a convenient bag.
– Toothbrush: Make sure you have both the toothbrush and a protective bag, so it’s doesn’t get dirty or contaminated as you travel.
– Toothpaste: Try to use a toothpaste with cavity-fighting ingredients in a small enough size for traveling purposes. Some people use an extra toothpaste with teeth-whitening abilities.
– Sugar-free gum: Sugarless gum inspires salvia production, which washes away bacteria and plaque from your teeth. It can also help protect your teeth between meals and keep your smile sparkling.
– Travel-size mouthwash: Mouthwash can be useful to clean bacteria from your smile while you travel.
If you would like a dental cleaning before your summer travel plans, please call us today at 973-427-4201 to make an appointment. Our team at Adam Rauzman, DDS is happy to help you and review your oral health, so your smile will be ready for whatever summer brings for you.