Dentures are removable tooth replacement appliances that can fill the gaps caused by missing teeth, large or small, to improve the functionality of your smile. Partial dentures may be ideal if you are missing just a few teeth, but if you are looking for a full arch of artificial teeth, we may recommend complete dentures.
Dentures from Adam Rauzman, DDS can meet your specific dental needs and provide your smile with many spectacular benefits:
– Dentures can be customized to fit your mouth and support your facial structure regardless of how many teeth need to be replaced.
– While lost teeth can make your face look aged, dentures restore these teeth and provide a more youthful appearance for your smile.
– Dentures are easily removable and can be repaired or replaced as needed to continue to serve your smile.
– Dentures restore your ability to chew and speak that could otherwise be very difficult as a result of lost teeth.
– The gaps left by missing teeth are often ideal for plaque buildup and can lead to the gums becoming destabilized and allowing neighboring teeth to drift. Placing dentures fills these risky gaps and prevents tooth movement.
To learn more about our professional tooth replacement treatment in Hawthorne, New Jersey, please contact Adam Rauzman, DDS at 973-427-4201. Our dentists, Dr. Adam Rauzman, Dr. Kim, and Dr. Pallotta, are pleased to have the opportunity to meet your dental needs!