Replace Missing Teeth and Get a Beautiful Smile Makeover with Dental Implants
By Drs. Pallotta & Rauzman – Cosmetic Dentists in Hawthorne NJ
Dental Implants Provide a Smile Makeover
that Lasts for Decades to Come
Do you have a missing tooth or teeth that are severely decayed or fractured making it embarrassing to smile and difficult to chew?
Dental Implants by Hawthorne NJ Dentist Dr. Adam Rauzman can quickly solve the problems you have been experiencing with your bite, chewing and appearance.
Discover how Dental Implants by Dentists Drs. Pallotta & Rauzman in Hawthorne New Jersey can give you a smile makeover.
Benefits of Dental Implants:
- A fabulous new smile! – Dental implants look and feel just like your natural teeth and will provide you with a bright white smile makeover that gets you noticed.
- Self-confidence – Dental implants will help you get your smile back and make you feel better about yourself. You’ll want to show your smile to everyone!
- Easier chewing – Dental implants function just like your original teeth and allow you to eat your favorite foods with confidence and without pain or slipping of dentures.
- Durability – Implants are very durable and will last for years and years to come. With proper care, your dental implants can last a lifetime.
- Permanent and convenient alternative to dentures – Dental implants are permanent alternative to dentures and eliminate the messy adhesives used to keep dentures in place.
HOW DENTAL IMPLANTS WORK:
A 21st Century Solution to Damaged or Missing Teeth
If you have a tooth that is decayed or missing, the effect on your entire mouth can be profound. Without balanced counter-pressure, TMJ symptoms can develop and surrounding teeth can shift, loosen or fall out. A missing tooth can also lead to deterioration of jawbone structure, leaving you looking more aged and gaunt around the mouth.
Fortunately, Dental Implants are capable of enhancing overall mouth function, offering improved tooth stability, preserving jaw bone, correcting your bite and preventing the loss of other teeth.
The dental implant procedure includes two phases: surgical and restorative.
- By surgically installing a small titanium post into your jawbone, Dr. Rauzman can replace the root of your tooth with a “dental implant.” Your jawbone will bond to the implant and form a stable root foundation for the tooth restoration. Depending on the overall health of your gums and teeth, this bonding can take anywhere from 3-6 months. In some cases, we can complete both aspects of the procedure within 72 hours – dramatically accelerating the healing process.
- Once a secure foundation has been established, Dr. Rauzman will place a beautiful tooth crown on the implant which looks identical in appearance to your original tooth.
Everyone deserves a bright, beautiful smile and a stable, functional mouth. Hawthorne NJ Implant Dentist Dr. Adam Rauzman wants to give you just that. See our 2010 Newsletter for more information about this procedure.
Call us today at (973) 427-4201 for your Free Consultation, Dental Appointment, or for more information about our Dental Implants in Hawthorne New Jersey.
To Schedule Your Appointment Call (973) 427-4201 or fill out this form:
PALLOTTA | RAUZMAN
General · Cosmetic · Smile Makeover Dentistry
164 Warburton Avenue Hawthorne, New Jersey 07506