Cosmetic Tooth Bonding – An Affordable Alternative to Porcelain Veneers
By Drs. Pallotta & Rauzman Hawthorne, NJ Cosmetic Dentists
Got chipped or gapped teeth and need to repair your smile? Like the idea of porcelain veneers but can’t afford them?
If so, Hawthorne NJ Cosmetic Dentist Dr. Pallotta may recommend a simple and affordable procedure to fix your smile called “Tooth Bonding.”
Benefits of Tooth Bonding:
- Restores your smile – tooth bonding can be used for repairing damaged teeth, straightening misaligned teeth, or replacing missing or badly damaged teeth.
- Affordable – Provides almost all the benefits of porcelain veneers at a fraction of the cost.
How Tooth Bonding Works:
If you have any of the following dental issues, tooth bonding is a great option:
- Dwarfed or over-calcified teeth
- Uneven spacing between your teeth
- Severely worn or ground down teeth
- Aging, inadequate or mismatched fillings
- A single dark tooth
Cosmetic tooth bonding is the direct result of the artistic skill of your dentist – Dr. Rauzman. Tooth bonding is an inexpensive alternative to porcelain veneers where Dr. Rauzman drapes new layers of cosmetic resin over your teeth to enhance their shape, shade, color and translucency. This is a no-pain procedure requiring no anesthetics (pain relievers) and the procedure requires little removal of tooth enamel.
Dr. Rauzman takes great pride in shaping your teeth to match your smile, lips, gums and face. Call our practice today and experience the affordable alternative to porcelain veneers.
Call us today at (973) 427-4201 for your Free Consultation, Dental Appointment, or for more information about our Dental Tooth Bonding Services in Hawthorne New Jersey.